On March 15, 2021, Californians with certain disabilities and underlying health conditions, including people with developmental disabilities, will be eligible to receive a vaccine. While our community is excited about this life-saving opportunity, we need to know what documentation will be required and where these vaccines will be available. Will there be mobile options for people who are unable to leave their homes or have disabilities that make it difficult to wear a mask? Will there be alternative sites with accommodations? While everything is not yet known, our panelists will attempt to answer these questions for you.
- Pete Cervinka, Chief of Data Analytics and Strategy, Department of Developmental Services
- Ernie Cruz, Assistant Deputy Director, Office of Community Operations, Department of Developmental Services
- Dr. Clarissa Kripke, Director, University of California San Francisco, Office of Developmental Primary Care, and Communication First Board Member
- Sean McElwee, Self-Advocate and President and Chief Creative Director of Seanese.com
- Leinani Walter, Assistant Deputy Director for Service Access and Equity, Department of Developmental Services
- Pending representative from the California Department of Public Health
- Moderated by Judy Mark, President, Disability Voices United
- More presenters to be announced.
Spanish and ASL Interpretation will be provided!
You must register to receive the Zoom link and webinar ID. Click the link below to register. After registering, you will receive an email with the Zoom information for this webinar. You can register even after the webinar has begun.