Words Matter: How Politicians Talk About Race and Disability
- Tony Anderson, Executive Director, Valley Mountain Regional Center
- Howard McBroom, Self-Advocate
- Stephanie Keeney Parks, Parent, Author and Researcher on Race and Disability
- Dr. Kristin Prater, Leaps n’ Boundz
- Dr. Beth Ribet, Repair and UCLA School of Law
- Lisa Szylagi, Parent and Founder, Director of Programming, Aurelia Foundation – Creative Steps
- Wesley Witherspoon, Consumer Advocate, USC University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, Member, State Council on Developmental Disabilities
Presenters to be announced.
The webinar ID is 846 4944 2235
There is no password.
To listen to simultaneous translation in Spanish, call 551-241-6310. There is no access code.