how to request K-12 communication supports

K-12 Education

    • admindvu

      The Disability Rights California (DRC) fact sheet Obtaining Assistive Technology Through Your Child’s School, included on our Resources page, explains how to get assistive technology included in your child’s IEP and who is responsible for training on and maintenance of devices.

    • ana-k

      My child gets special education services in public school. How do I request communication supports for him from the school district?